Bio-Hazardous EP1 Bio-Hazardous EP1

Hahhahaha, I realy like the part with trollface when Jill was about to get crushed.

Alight Alight

Woow

It was avesome.
And I must say, water girl was kind of cute, I wonder what would happen to water girl and fire boy if it was not for that giant crushing machine.

Project: Game Over Ep.3A Project: Game Over Ep.3A

Realy cool

Wow, it was realy good, and in here Vile put some good fight again Zero.

And very nice work with guards guarding zelda, also soldiers and base defense in maveric hunter base.
I not like when only villans have army and heros not, so thanks for that.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Very rare

Very sad story.
From long time I not saw anythink like this.

Great job.

The Ness Collab The Ness Collab

Not nice

Animacions were very good, there was alot of action, and thanks this you got huge score, however not for me.
Showing all characters so weak and phatetic is somethink what I not like in your movie.
All others gove you high score so do not mind that I give you low score.

Short-Factor responds:

Shitforbrains. Your score shouldn't be so drastically swayed by your biased dislike of the premise.
Its a collab and the entire point was that everyone is puny compared to Ness's random onslaught of destruction. You scored it 4 because you didn't like that. No other reason at all. You shouldn't have even bothered to review it then.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

It is better and better

Do this was flash movie or realy movie, you increse number of suprices, 3D scenes, only I can say is that I felt like I was watching movie.
You are also not forgetting about alot details from mario games and Sonic movies.
I not can wait for next episode, but do it can get any better than it is now, I not know.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

How sad

It was very cool but also sad movie, realy well done.

BattleToads: TWZs BattleToads: TWZs

Nice one

I see you like Kingdom heart 2 music ( at last music from chain of memories ), I like more music from kingdom heart 2, do you meaby know where to download boss battle music with Demyx, Marluxia and Xingar.

Anyway there is many choises in your movie, nice.

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

It was weird

It was weird, funny but weird.
Lets say I expected somethink else, since you called it Power Star 4.5

Super Megaman B. Trailer Super Megaman B. Trailer

Totaly aveswome

I not know what to say, it is totaly avesome, with cool trailer like this we will need to work alot harder on this game.
It was having some humors but also is realy serious.
I did not knew you can make somethink like this.
It realy realy motivate me.

MasterMarioMX responds:

and mee to since it has an awesome score first and then the good score, and it keeps up!, but well, maybe there's few help you can make here since the engine its pretty diferent from yours....but any help is still apreciable