Bio-Hazardous EP1 Bio-Hazardous EP1

Hahhahaha, I realy like the part with trollface when Jill was about to get crushed.

Alight Alight

Woow

It was avesome.
And I must say, water girl was kind of cute, I wonder what would happen to water girl and fire boy if it was not for that giant crushing machine.

Project: Game Over Ep.3A Project: Game Over Ep.3A

Realy cool

Wow, it was realy good, and in here Vile put some good fight again Zero.

And very nice work with guards guarding zelda, also soldiers and base defense in maveric hunter base.
I not like when only villans have army and heros not, so thanks for that.

Super Megaman Bros DEMO Super Megaman Bros DEMO

Great demo

Without the fact that Zero sink in water, Flying Phanteons not attack, and some grammar errors ( I do many as well ), everythink was great.

I realy not understand why this game is so low popular and have so low points, it is good game.

MasterMarioMX responds:

probably it might be a kind of a underdog, it has good review score but below average score, well, people does think diferent

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Weird

This game is very short, there is alot alot games better than this, and still thoses games have lover score and popularity.
It is unfair.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Cool game

Begining was not nice ( they could just ask for permision to leave cat village insted of killing tham, after all they healed main characters ), but everythink else was perfect, and all animacions are impresive, also everythink drawed in this game is so realistic, how sad it end so fast.
Not can wait for next part of game.